HORSEBACK RIDING IN THE MONTEREY, BIG SUR & SANTA CRUZ AREA
WELCOME TO THE CENTRAL COAST OF CALIFORNIA!
Check out The La' Auberge Hotel in beautiful Carmel By The Sea!
MOVING TO AUSTRLIA?
- There is so much to do here, it's hard to know where to begin.
- Did you know, that there are hundreds of miles of Equestrian Trails right here on the Monterey peninsula?
- If you like Horses, then you came to the right place!
- You didn't bring a horse?...
- No worries, we supply them!
- All you have to do is pre-book your reservation by calling:
- make your reservation, then meet us at the location arranged at booking, or provided by the map on theTrailheads and Maps page of this website.
- ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW UP!
- GROUP RATES!
Garland Park in the "pristine" Carmel Valley is just minutes away with miles of trails!
Henry Cowell Redwood State Park is just 40 minutes north, with some of the most amazing trees and scenery on the planet!
It could not be seen unless you are willing to hike.
Our horses don't mind...
The list of great places to ride on the Monterey Peninsula goes on and on!
“The wildest colts make the best horses”
Take a ride on the beach with us!
A horse is the best way to really see Monterey Bay, without a snorkel!...
"Everyone I think, has at one time in their life, felt a visceral longing to ride a horse."
Monterey has something to offer everyone! The aquarium is great, the food is grand!
Monterey Bay is why so many people come to visit this incredible part of California!
"Looking North, the ever changing hues of the water meld into the Santa Cruz Mountains lumbering in the distance.
Thoughts of the dark Monterey Canyon and all of its strange aquatic inhabitants that lurk beneath the surface, just offshore.
A Sea Lion in the distance barks a protest at something or someone that only it will ever know, and it brings you back to the sounds of waves crashing, Seagulls screaching, horses
snorting and breathing in rhythm as they nobley make their way down the beach, seemingly without effort. Take it all in..."
Seahorse Equestrian Tours offers rides on Monterey Bay, Carmel Valley, and Henry Cowell Redwood State Park in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains!
Come see the bay and all the Monterey Peninsula has to offer in a truly unforgettable way! You won't be sorry!
If you and your family, friends, or entourage have been longing for a truly unique experience that will bring fond memories for a lifetime, then let us take you for an unforgettable horseback ride!